March 16 is Sun Devil Giving Day – 24 hours to show the world what you can accomplish when you join forces to support Arizona State University and the Buseck Center for Meteorite Studies (BCMS)!
- Sending students to the annual Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (LPSC) with the Nininger Travel Award!
- Organizing events like the Buseck Symposium for Space Exploration through Spacecraft and Microscope, where new scientific advances can be presented!
- Providing free classroom meteorite kit loans with real meteorites and lesson plans for K-12 educators!
- Expanding our world class meteorite collection and making meteorites available for cutting edge research at ASU and around the world!
- Mentoring the next generation of meteorite researchers at both the graduate and undergraduate level!
- Presenting new research at international scientific conferences to advance our shared knowledge of Solar System formation!
- Taking our meteorites to public outreach events like Earth and Space Exploration Day, and ASU Open Door, so that everyone has the opportunity to hold a real space rock and learn about Solar System processes!
- Curating and classifying new meteorites!